2016-17 Girl's Lacrosse
Middle and High School Winter Leagues
Team and Player Registration:
STEP 1) Team Manager/Coach: Register Team Name by clicking HERE (no fee required).
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Session I Oct. 15th *** Session II Dec. 11th
STEP 2) Team Manager/Coach: Notify players of team registration and send players Individual Player Registration Link HERE.
STEP 3) Players: Players roster themselves using the Register Online Page given to them by there manager/coach.
a. Complete online member form
b. Roster Themselves On Their Team
c. Complete An Electronic Waiver
d. Submit an individual fee of $135 for One Session OR Save $10 and Pay $260 for Two Sessions
- PLAYER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Session I - Nov. 1st*** Session II - Jan. 15th
STEP 4) Team Manager/Coach: Monitor your team rosters to make sure that each of your players have rostered. Follow the steps below.
1. Sign Into Your Account
2. Click Directly on the Team Tab visible on the Horizontal Menu
3. Select League Name, Division, Team Name from drop down menu on page
4. Once on Team Page, Click Roster from Left Vertical Menu to view registered players.
**Rosters MUST HAVE a 10 person minimum. Rosters will be checked.
**Session I Teams will have priority in Registering for Session II
**Dealines: Make note of Deadlines Above!
High School Varsity
High School JV
Middle School Seniors 7th/8th
Dates and Time
All Divisions - EIGHT Sunday Games (7:00am-3:00pm)
Session I Dates:
November: 13, 20, 27
December: 4, 11, 18
January: 8, 15
Session II Dates:
January: 22, 29
February: 5, 12, 19, 26
March: 5, 12
7v7 (7 Field Players plus a Goalie)
Minimum of 10 players on a team
Two-25 Minute Halves
GIRLS LEAGUE QUESTIONS: email@example.com
BOYS AND GIRLS REGISTRATION QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org