The camp is designed to focus on teaching the skills, concepts and game situations that will give you the confidence to make quality decisions on the field and ULTIMATELY prepare you to play at the next level. We have field and BOX lacrosse daily.
Our up-tempo drills designed for players to get a maximum amount of touches in a tight setting. Our training sessions develop individual and team skills which incorporate the box-lacrosse methods of tight skill drills and games. We work on to developing players into the BEST High School and College player possible.
The goal of RIP-IT Lacrosse Camp is to keep you improving, no matter what your ability level, through great coaching and healthy competition. We focus on giving each camper individual attention and provide all players the opportunity to participate in drills, strategy sessions and game play.
All Meals - Reversible Jersey - Full-Time Trainer
Skills & Drills - Mini Games, Indoor box lacrosse,night games
Swimming – Evening Activities
· 8:30 - 9:00AM Check-in / Arrival, Camp meeting & connect with coaches, dorm set-up
· 9:15 AM Skills & Drills
· 11:30AM Lunch in School Dining Hall
· 12:15PM Swimming
· 1:15PM Skills & Drills / Mini or Box Games
· 2:45PM Camp meeting: cool downs, announcements, raffles, & camper pick-up
· 3:15- 5PM Free time/Camp Store
· 5-6 pm Dinner
· 6:15-7:30 PM 7v7 games/ Box games
· 7:45- 9:15 PM evening activity (night games)
· 10PM Light out
· Check out by 3:30 at Dorms
WHAT TO BRING
Equipment – Gloves, Helmet, Stick, Arm and Shoulder Pads, Mouth Guard
Athletic Cup (recommended)
Water Bottle, marked with name
Bedding & Pillow
Clothes for 3 days (camp & evening)
(money if want to buy from Camp Store)
Email regarding check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be provided the week prior to camp to all registered campers prior to camp. If Health/Release forms are not provided at check-in, the player will not be allowed to attend camp.
Housing & Roommates - Majority of the rooms are privates. Boys are assigned to dorms and floors by age and requests to be located near friends
Linens: not provided
Air Conditioning: none, portable fan is suggested
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff for all field sessions
Supervision - 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
RIP-IT Lacrosse Camp is an experience unlike any other. Our fulltime professional staff are committed to providing elementary, middle and high school lacrosse players with the ultimate in lacrosse education.
At RIP-IT Lacrosse, We believe fundamentals to be the backbone of the game, and our goal is to instill these techniques through dedicated individualized attention, healthy competition and energetic teaching. We pride ourselves on creating a positive atmosphere in which players feel comfortable trying new techniques. No matter a player’s position or skill level, RIP-IT Lacrosse will improve a players game and inspire him to reach new heights.
The goal of the Lacrosse Day Camp is to ensure every player walks away with a firm understanding of lacrosse’s fundamental concepts. With this goal in mind, each day is broken down and organized into manageable skill units that follow our individual-group-team work. Initial sessions focus on individual skills, while later sessions emphasize the incorporation of these skills into a group and team concept. Daily scrimmages and games provide opportunities for players to experiment with new techniques.
- Fulltime Staff: Director and Staff Coach the Entire Camp
- Excellent Coach to Camper Ratio
- Age and Grade Specific Training Groups
- Specialized Positional Training for Attack, Midfielder, Defense, Face-Offs, and Goalies (Specific Coach for Goalies)
- Indoor Box games
- Camp Store Lacrosse Merchandise
- Raffles with Assorted Lacrosse Prizes
- All meals provided in the Loomis Chaffee dining room
- Full use of Loomis Chaffee facilities
- RIP-IT reversible jersey
- Philosophy of Learning, Teaching, Improving, Sharing Knowledge and Having FUN