Do you want more the just a team this winter??? Come join the RIP-IT PROGRAM..
We will field teams for Wednesday practices/training and compete on Friday nights. Spots are limited more info can be found www.ctripitlacrosse.com
Our team staff consists of past RIP-IT players that are currently playing at the college and high school level and college coaches all with the desire to pass along their positive Rip-It experiences. We offer what other Clubs can’t more training, games and gear…
The Winter Team fee includes: 34-35 hours of training and games starting 11/30 $500.00
- 14 Wednesday night practices (a $425 value)
- 16 Friday night games ($300 value)
- 2 Christmas break mid-week pick up sessions (date TBD)
- RIP-IT numbered reversible.
- Professional coaching staff
- Players will have the option to purchase Under Armour custom gloves, Cascade helmet and Custom team bag.
- Summer team and Camp discounts
- Price $600 PLUS you receive a $100 credit to the RIP-IT Store to purchase the gear you want.
Our program has grown into one of the most respected programs in New England. We’ve had over 150 student athletes go on and play at D1-D2-D3 and club levels. Our commitment to sportsmanship comes first, followed by learning and winning (fun and friendship is a given!!).
While other programs come and go or merge to stay alive, RIP-IT continues to grow. We are NOT just a team, but a PROGRAM.
Any questions on team selection contact Dan Corcoran at